International Trade and Customs
The International Trade and Customs team offers various service provisions to the ivorian and international clients of CLKA :
- A support to carry out all of the formalities of border crossing
- An active search of the means to optimize and facilitate customs
- The guarantee of a compliance with new regulations regarding the security of exchanges
- A thorough management of potentiel disputes before authorities and jurisdictions both at the national and community level.
- This includes also dispute resolution regarding value at customs.
- The assessment of the RFCV
- The implementation of the procedure OC3
- The obtention of the certificate of origin WAEMU for exportation purposes
Flexible and reactive, the team’s expertise in national and community customs law as well as in international trade is widely acknowledged.